Robert Law is an emerging photographer based in Wales in the UK. He specialises in fine art, documentary and minimalist photography. Throughout his body of work you will hopefully see a cohesive style of observation and picture taking that provides the viewer with a fresh honesty and reality.
Robert is a contributor to Millennium Images, London. He is also active in the photographic community where he contributes articles, images and helps promote and encourage photographers of all levels.
- Inside the Outside, full feature with narrative of 'Snowdonia Revisited'. (Online) February 2018
- Another Place Magazine Full series feature of 'Fresh Ayr' (online) January 2018
- Simple-Style.com (China): 'Under The Sun' series (online) November 2017
- Ain't Bad (US Independent Publisher). Full article about my series, 'Fresh Ayr'. November 2017 (Online)
- Incandescent Magazine, Issue 12. Featuring an image from the series 'Rebuilding Berlin' (Print)
- Untitled Collective Magazine, Issue #4, August 2017. Front page, featuring the series 'Fog ~ Fields ~ Frost' (Online)
- Untitled Collective Magazine, Issue #2, April 2017 (Online)
- Professional Photo magazine issue 126, 2016 'Taking It To The Edge' (Print)
- Professional Photo magazine issue 121, 2016 'A Negative Attitude?' (Print)
- NSEW 2016 (Collaborative) a book by the Film Shooters Collective (Print)
- Negative Feedback at theprintspace Gallery, London, UK, 2017
- Slideluck, London, Ontario, 2017. Featuring the series 'Fog ~ Fields ~ Frost' as a slideshow, set to music
- Reclaim Photography Festival 2017, UK
- NSEW 2016 (Collaborative), Kranzberg Arts Center, St.Louis, USA