Robert Law is an emerging photographer based in Wales in the UK. Using traditional cameras and film, he specialises in fine art, documentary and minimalist photography
In all series you will hopefully see a cohesive style of observation and picture taking that provides the viewer with a fresh honesty and reality.
Robert is a contributor to the premium London photo agency, Millennium Images. He is also an active in the photographic community where he contributes articles, images and helps promote and encourage photographers of all levels.
- Forthcoming: My series, 'Fresh Ayr' in Another Place Magazine (online) 2017
- Ain't Bad (US Independent Publisher). Full article about my series, 'Fresh Ayr'. November 2017 (Online)
- Incandescent Magazine, Issue 12. Featuring an image from the series 'Rebuilding Berlin' (Print)
- Untitled Collective Magazine, Issue #4, August 2017. Featuring the series 'Fog ~ Fields ~ Frost' (Online)
- Untitled Collective Magazine, Issue #2, April 2017 (Online)
- Professional Photo magazine issue 126, 2016 'Taking It To The Edge' (Print)
- Professional Photo magazine issue 121, 2016 'A Negative Attitude?' (Print)
- NSEW 2016 (Collaborative) a book by the Film Shooters Collective (Print)
- Negative Feedback at theprintspace Gallery, London, UK (2017).
- Slideluck, London, Ontario, 2017. Featuring the series 'Fog ~ Fields ~ Frost' as a slideshow, set to music
- Reclaim Photography Festival 2017, UK
- NSEW 2016 (Collaborative), Kranzberg Arts Center, St.Louis, USA